NOTE: New students will not have a network account until after they have scheduled for classes.
- If you are being asked for a network account (username and password), but do not know your network password, you can first log in with the following credentials:
- Log in to myGate. (For password help, see myGate Password Reset.)
- Locate the "AccountServices” channel on the Home tab.
- Click on the "CHANGE PASSWORD" button under Consolidated Credentials.
- Create a new password following the Password rules. The new password that you submit will become the password for your Canvas, myGate, Network and RacerMail accounts.
NOTE: Your username for Canvas and Network is the same as your myGate username.
- You can now log on to any campus computer with your myGate username and your new network password.
Problems activating your account?
If you have trouble activating your account and have already scheduled for classes, call the Service Desk at 270-809-2346.
Forgot your Network Password?
If you have previously accessed your network account, follow the instructions above to change your password inside myGate.
Trying to connect from the residence halls?
The Bradford system controls access to the internet from the residence halls. It is designed to insure that student computers have updated antivirus and anti spyware programs installed. Before you being, make sure you know your network password. If not, follow the instructions above to set your network password. Once that is complete, follow the on-screen instructions on your computer to install and run the Bradford Agent (that will check your computer for an up-to-date antivirus and anti spyware program).
For best results, make sure your antivirus and anti spyware programs are up-to-date before you begin.
If you experience problems getting connected in the residence halls, please contact the Service Desk at 270-809-2346.