HR/Payroll Query Request/Change Form

The HR/Payroll Query Request/Change Form is used when an employee needs to be approved to have access to view all HR/Payroll data available via the following myGate forms for all employees assigned to specific ORG codes.

NBIJLST - View position number(s) for employee at given date.

PPAIDEN - View basic biographic/demographic data about employees.

NBAPBUD - View the status of the budget for a position and the salary paid to date.

NBIPORG - View positions that have been set up for a specific ORG.

PEALEAV - View annual leave balances for specific employee.

POIIDEN - Search to find M numbers.


The HR/Payroll Query Request/Change Form (PDF) is located on the right, under Files.


Article ID: 93071
Thu 11/21/19 3:32 PM
Wed 12/11/19 10:45 AM