Veterans Affairs Forms and Documents

Eligibility for veteran and dependent education benefits is determined by the US Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). The MSU Veteran Affairs Office can help you complete forms and can certify you to the DVA so you can receive benefits.

Further information for Veterans can be found on our website.

Print Article


Article ID: 93165
Fri 11/22/19 9:45 AM
Wed 7/15/20 9:49 AM