Payroll Labor Redistribution Form

The Payroll Labor Redistribution form (PDF) is to transfer university and/or grant salary expenses that have been paid, to a different FOAPAL(s). No PA Form is required.

This form cannot be used when Foundation FOAPAL's are involved.

For assistance with the Payroll Labor Redistribution Form please call Shamira French at 270-809-4214 or Heather Macha (if a Grant) at 270-809-6190.

The Payroll Labor Redistribution Form (PDF) is located on the right, under Files.


Article ID: 92928
Wed 11/20/19 4:10 PM
Wed 12/4/19 3:00 PM