Taxable Payments or Reimbursements to Employees

Tags fringe befit

Also known as the "Fringe Benefit Form"


All Departments must complete this form, when a taxable fringe benefit is received by an employee. This form must be completed within 15 days of receiving the benefit. Please send the form to the Payroll Office 2nd Floor of Sparks Hall.

Please call the Payroll department at (270) 809-4129 with any questions regarding the Fringe Benefit Form.


The Taxable Payments or Reimbursements to Employees Form (PDF) is located on the right, under Files.


Article ID: 92975
Thu 11/21/19 9:13 AM
Wed 12/4/19 2:28 PM