Search4 Results

This article contains procedures for travel, as well as, request and voucher forms
Use this HR form to request access to MSU resources for a Visiting Scholar, Racer Academy Instructor, Military Cadre, and others who are not employed by the University but are doing work on the University's behalf.
Article contains the Payroll Electronic Personnel Action Form (EPAF) Access Request Form.
Article contains the New Position Request for creating a new faculty position or changing faculty rank on an existing position.