Password Help is the password recovery system that gives you the ability to reset your myGate or Network (MSUNET2K) password without having to call the Service Desk.
Once you know your network password, we recommend that you enroll in the Password Help password recovery system.
To access Password Help:
- Go to the myGate login page.
- Click on "Forgotten Password?" as shown below.
This will open the Password Help page.
- Click "continue"
- Enter your Network password (For help, view our Network Password article). Click "continue"
- Select and answer three security questions. Click "continue"
- You have the option to enter in your mobile phone number to receive SMS messages* that will assist you in password recovery. If you use this option, you will immediately receive an SMS message to verify your account when you click "send". You must enter in the 4-digit code before proceeding.
NOTE: If you do not have a phone that can receive SMS messages, or you do not want to use this, click "continue" at the bottom to skip this step and finish enrolling.
After you have successfully enrolled in Password Help, you can log back in to update your myGate and/or Network password, update your security questions or your mobile phone number, and view information about your Password Help account.
If at anytime you forget your myGate or Network password, or are locked out of your myGate account, just use the "Forgotten Password?" link on the myGate login page. You will be able to log in to Password Help to reset your password by answering your security questions or by SMS*.
For further help, call the Service Desk at 270-809-2346.
*Please note that by using SMS, standard charges according to your mobile service provider will apply.