Residential Colleges and College Courts

Services (4)

ResNet Support

If students are unable to connect to the Internet in the Residential Colleges, they can request assistance here.

Activate a Wired Port on ResNet

If you live in one of the residence halls and would like to use the wired Internet port in your room, please use this service request to provide your information.

Report a Cable Television Problem

If you are experiencing a problem with your cable television, please first try the suggestions provided on this service page. If the problem continues, please use this service request to provide more information.

Report a Network Issue on ResNet

Use this service to report any network connectivity issues you have, such as slow Internet speeds or not being able to connect to the wireless network in the Residential Colleges.